IRender nXt Rendering Plugin for SketchUp
IRender nXt will improve client presentations of your SketchUp models. High quality architectural renderings created with IRender nXt from your SketchUp models can be an important addition to your client presentations and proposals.
IRender nXt Video Tutorials
First Exterior Rendering
Our video tutorials will help you become an IRender nXt expert quickly
- A ‘first’ rendering from a 3D warehouse model.
- Apply surface highlights, reflections and shadows.
Simple Rendering of an Object
IRender nXt’s one-click rendering feature
- Watch IRender nXt create a photo-realistic rendering of an object with just one-click.
- Without changing the SketchUp model, use IRender nXt to create a high-quality rendered image.
Improve Images with Physically Accurate Interior Lighting
Balanced lighting is key to creating great-looking interior renderings.
- It’s easy to create light fixtures and add them to a model.
- IRender nXt includes point, spot, ceiling, floor, and table lighting.
Realistic Highlights and Reflections
Surface highlights and reflections are the easiest way to improve realism.
- Make objects more realistic with IRender nXt’s easy to use material editor.
- Add reflections and highlights to any surface.